mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Music


I mention in my "about me" that i have a bit of a compulsion for grabbing new music. I really do. To the point where I don't even have time to listen to some of it. Sad I know, but I have sort of always been like this. Not always about music (comic books spring to mind), but always fixating on something. Let's not even talk about my year long love in with DVDs on eBay. I am sooo embarrased. Anyhow, lately I have been grabbing most of my new tunes off other blogs (you can find two of them in the links column to the right hand side) using Rapidshare or some other public sharing site. It is amazing what you can grab. Most sites stick to out of print stuff, but some don't. Even if you don't want to get a premium membership on Rapidshare you can still download about an album an hour, and you just can't beat that. Check out the sites below. I may not like everything they have on offer, but I like at least some of it. Enjoy.

Christmas Music - Already!

Weird old spoken word and music

tons of punk, metal and other stuff

so much reggae - mostly from 70s and 80s

garage - surf - rockabilly - tons and tons of it

whoo whoo old school punk - and plenty of it!

These are just a few of the ones I visit. Most of them have links to tons of similar ones. If you go to check the stuff out make sure to check out the archives of the blogs because there is even more stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home