mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Monday, August 28, 2006

some business


First off,

If I was reading this, it would really piss me off how I keep referring to my partner as Wife or N., and the kids as teenager and baby. It isn't because I am an arrogant prick - though that has been said about me - it has been requested that I keep names off here. So that is an easy way around it. I hope it doesn't offend anyone.

Secondly,

I don't know if anyone who is reading this read Lynn Truss' book "Eats, Shoots and Leaves", all about punctuation, but I did and I liked it. Well N. bought a kids version of it today called "Eats, Shoots and Leaves - Why, Commas really do make a difference" and I love it. I wish there had been a book like this for me in english class back when I was in school. It makes the comma very clear.

Finally,

Licorice Pizza has a great Xavier Cugat album up for your listening pleasure (amongst other things), so give it a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home