mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My iPod Just Died

Boo hoo hoo.

My mini just started giving me the very sad iPod face, and it won't show up on my desktop or in iTunes. As a matter of fact it won't even let my computer boot if it is plugged in. I am at work right now so I can't even install any software to wipe the drive or anything.

Boo hoo hoo.

I wiped out good and hard on the bike a week ago, and my iPod skittered off down the road, I hope this isn't a result of that.

I have no new pictures to post, though I will soon.

The "olympics" went swimmingly. Though the swimming itself was very careful due to the strength of the current. The current being strong due to the amount of rain.

Here are a couple of links with lots of tunes.

  • serialslingshot

  • moogpower

  • Not all of the links work at these two sites, but most of them do.

    check out both of the links to the side as well.

    greg

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home