mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Onna Move!

So I am sitting in the airport in Toronto, waiting to board. A guy beside me must have just snuck a smoke in the bathroom, he reeks! The guy across from me sounds just like Albert Brooks (does not look like him), and is having a very long cell-phone conversation. N & J just left me, there were tears, then I went on the super express moving sidewalk, jebus but that thing moves. I lost my shaving cream to the security guys, and forgot to leave my cel-phone at home. I am sick, literally sick (cigarette man wasn't the only one stinking up the bathroom) with nervousness, excitement and regret. This will be the longest I have been away from Nicci in the last 10 years, and I have never been away from Jemima this long. That said, I get to hang out with the big girl, blow mind with Cool-New, and discover many new toothpastes. It will all be great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home