mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Toothpaste Of The Month


So, I have a bit of a problem with perspective. When I decide to try or to do something I usually throw myself into it. Take Aqua Teen Hunger Force for example. I hear from some of the workers at the daycare that their teens love ATHF. So I download all four seasons and burn them to DVD and have been watching nothing else for days (well not nothing else – but almost nothing else.) I have much the same problem with toothpaste. I love to try new and exciting kinds of toothpaste. This means that at any given time we may have between 8 and 12 different kinds of toothpaste in the house. Why you ask? Cause I like it. I have a bit of a thing for the toothpastes of Asia as well. So at the moment we have mostly toothpastes from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, but quite often we have Chinese or Japanese toothpastes as well. I am going to be profiling a new toothpaste each month so that others can share in my love of expansive dental hygiene.

This month’s toothpaste is Dabur Red Toothpaste. “Strong teeth. Keeps dental problems away” This is an excellent mid-foaming paste with the added goodness of Laung, Pudina and Tomar. It combines most of the medicinal qualities of the heavenly Dabur Red Toothpowder, with a cleansing foam and very little of the mess that is the powder’s downfall. I can’t recommend this toothpaste enough. It will keep your mouth clean and healthy, and give you a slight burning tingle you can enjoy for about 15 to 20 minutes afterward. If you want to ramp that burn up I suggest a big slug of hot coffee right after you leave the bathroom. Yowza! Darbur Red Toothpaste – January 2007s Toothpaste Of The Month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home