mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Back to Work - Wah Wah Wah!


The Teenager Graduating from Campus Co-op Community Daycare

It is pretty much official, I am going back to work as of January 8th. I had been hoping to stay off until the end of the school year, but that wasn’t groovy for the folks at work. I didn’t know what to do when BAMN a space became available at Campus Co-op Daycare, the teenagers alma mater. It was a case of serendipity, and like a free horse was not to be looked in the mouth. However I am all choked up about it. How can I leave my baby? How can I spend my time in any other way? She changes so fast I will miss things, important things. It doesn’t matter that Campus is the greatest daycare I have ever had the pleasure to get to know, I want to be with my peek-a-boo playing, moo making, stinky poo taking, blurbulling baby! I guess I will get used to it, and so will she. I have the whole of December to introduce her to the daycare, and she being the trooper she is will probably handle it with aplomb. I am not so sure about her mom and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home