mostly pictures of the kids, maybe some links, and probably some music.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Comments Comments Comments


I thought I had Comments turned on so that anyone could leave them. Turns out I was wrong. So I have changed the set up and now anyone reading can leave a comment, they just have to type in a verification word. You don't have to leave comments, but you can if you want. What I like to do at other blogs is only partially read a posting and then leave a startled/annoyed/aggressive comment, then finish reading the post and then have to leave an apology comment. I can't tell you how many times I have done that. People are so forgiving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, it's about time we can leave comments. You know why you forgot? Because you need to eat more meat.
;)
Rubene
PS. Hope you are doing well.

10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, your so funny, hard boiled egg, thanks you made me laugh. it's my bday today, oh ya it's rye, i'm at work, did you get my card, thanks for the letter. keep being funny ;)
and eat more meat
rye
hello N and J and M

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home